Chao Por Khao Yai Shrine in Khao Yai National Park, One of Tourist attractions in Khao Yai Thailand. Khao Yai National Park Thailand is Thailand first national park covering an area in 4 provinces; namely, Saraburi, Nakhon Ratchasima, Prachin Buri, and Nakhon Nayok. It was enlisted among the ASEAN Heritage Parks and is the origin of a number of major streams and rivers; such as, the Nakhon Nayok River, Prachin Buri River, Lam Takhong, Lam Phra Phloeng, and Huai Muak Lek. It is rich with various species of flora and fauna like wild elephants, sambar deer, barking deer, gaurs, and tigers and more many kid of animals wild life.It has scenic topography and covers a total area of 1,353,471.53 rai or 2,165.55 square kilometres. It was declared the country’s first national park on 18 September, 1962, and UNESCO’s World Heritage Site in 2005.
Chao Por Khao Yai Shrine
The Famous shrine in Khao Yai National Park Chao Por Khao Yai Shrine
Chao Por Khao Yai Shrine Khao Yai National Park Thailand. Chao Por Khao Yai is located on the way up to Khao Yai National Park. This Attractions in Khao Yai with built in 1962 and located at Km. 24 on Thanarat Road on the Pak Chong route up to Khao Yai National Park. Visitors to Khao Yai and passers-by usually stop to pay respect for good luck and blessings.You will have to go through the Khao Yai National Park before on your right hand. Thai people, When come to Khaoyai must to pay homage to the blessing at Chao Por Khao Yai Shrine.
Chao Por Khao Yai Shrine Video
Chao Por Khao Yai Shrine Map
Khao Yai Tour from Bangkok
Khao Yai Full Day Tour From Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park
Khaoyai Day Tour l Khaoyai Trekking Tour l Khaoyai Elephant Trekking Tour l Khaoyai Package Tour l Khaoyai Similar Tour
Go to Khao Yai National Park by CAR
- BUS : From Bangkok’s Mo Chit bus station to Pak Chong
- MINI BUS, VAN : From Bangkok’s Mo Chit bus station to Pak Chong Check for update time & schedule and more information on at www.traco.motc.go.th
Go to Khao Yai National Park by TRAIN
- TRAIN : from Bangkok, depart from Bangkok train station ( Hua Lamphong Station ) recommend you leave from Bangkok early morning about 05:45 AM. The train will arrival time in Pak Chong station is 09:00 AM. ( Approximate time ) Check schedule of the railway station on http://www.railway.co.th
All route after you arrived Pak Chong, then continues with departure from Pak Chong to Khao Yai National Park by local car transport service there, Thai people call Rod Song-Taew Pai Khao Yai ( รถสองแถว ไป เขาใหญ่ ) This local transport service is operates from 8 am. until 5:00 pm.
Go to Khao Yai National Park by PRIVATE CAR
- BANGKOK – KHAO YAI Route 1 : Take Highway No. 1 (Phahonyothin) then Highway No. 2 (Mittraphap) at Saraburi to Pakchaong Nakhon Ratchasima. The total distance is 259 kilometres.
- BANGKOK – KHAO YAI Route 2 : From Bangkok, take Highway No. 304 past Min Buri, Chachoengsao, Phanom Sarakham, Kabin Buri, Wang Nam Khiao, Pak Thong Chai, to Nakhon Ratchasima. The total distance is 273 kilometres.
- BANGKOK – KHAO YAI Route 3 : Take the Bangkok-Rangsit-Nakhon Nayok route then connect to Prachinburi then go on to Highway No. 3077 continue to Noen Hom Gate to Khaoyai National Park.
Khao Yai National Park Entrance Gate
Main Gate – Pak Chong ( North )
- 1st Gate : The main Gate entrance of Khao Yai National Park Fee Entrance Station at north with nearest city Pak Chong in Nakhon Ratchasima Province.
Gate 2nd – Noen Hom ( South )
- 2nd Gate : This gate entrance of Khao Yai National Park Fee Entrance Station at south, with nearest of Nakhon Nayok province
& Prachin Buri Province (Noen Hom Gate) this gate is locate on Noen Hom, Mueang Prachin Buri District, Prachin Buri Province.