Experience Adventure Wildlife Khao Yai 1 Day Tour from Pak Chong or from Bangkok. Visit Khao Yai National Park at Nakorn Ratchasima Province north east of Thailand. Khao Yai national park is nestled in the verdant landscapes of Thailand.
Khao Yai National Park is a natural wonder that beckons adventure seekers and nature enthusiasts alike. Spanning over 2,000 square kilometers, this UNESCO World Heritage site boasts lush forests, cascading waterfalls, and diverse wildlife. Established in 1962 as Thailand’s first national park.
Khao Yai offers a sanctuary for numerous species, including elephant, gaur, dhole, sambar deer, barking deer, lar gibbon and white-handed gibbon, pileated gibbon, northern pig-tailed, macaque, leopard cat, Asian black bear, serow, malayan porcupine, black giant squirrel, smooth-coated otter, northern slow loris, binturong.
Khao Yai Full Day Tour
Private Khao Yai Tour, embark on an unforgettable adventure as you delve into the captivating wildlife and breathtaking natural beauty of Khao Yai National Park. This one-day tour offers a rare opportunity to witness Thailand’s diverse ecosystem up close. Marvel at the park’s lush rainforests, cascading waterfalls, and scenic valleys that serve as a haven for countless species of flora and fauna.
Khao Yai 1 Day Tour
What you see highlight attractions of this tour?
- Slowly drive to the headquarters and along the way we’ll searching for the wild animals
- Khaoyai view point 700 m above sea level highs
- Visitor center Khaoyai, the guide have to get the permit for hike through the jungle
- Trekking tour through evergreen forest looking for the wild animals and plants
- Haew Suwat waterfall, this waterfall is in the film the Beach movie
- Trekking trip for tge 2nd track
- Wild elephants ‘s salt licks on the southern of the park. if good luck will found elephant family here
Khaoyai Tour Program
08.00 am. Pick up you from hotels in Pak Chong Area or from Train station
08.30 am. Arrived at Gate of Khaoyai National Park, then continues in to the park. Exploring wildlife and nature In Khao Yai. Slowly drive to the headquarters and along the way we’ll searching for the animals with stop at Khaoyai view point 700 m. above sea level highs. after that go to the Khaoyai visitor center, the guide have to get the permit for hike through the jungle. start for trekking tour through evergreen forest looking for the wild animals and plants
11.45 am. Get lunch in Thai food style at the restaurant in Khaoyai park
13.00 pm. Visit the Haew Suwat waterfall, this waterfall is in the film the Beach movie, then start trekking trip for tge 2nd track. after that drive to check wild elephants at the salt lick on the southern of Khaoyai park
18.00 pm. Back to the hotel in Pak Chong Khaoyai.
Private Tour Price
Adult Price : 3600 ฿
Child Price : 2600 ฿
* Child rate 3-9 year only
Tour Price Included;
- Khaoyai park entrance fee
- Water & soft drink
- Fresh fruit
- Leeches socks
- Equipment such as binocular & Telescope for searching the animals
- English speaking guide
- Transportation for during the trip in Khao Yai national park also pick you up and drop you off at the hotel