Amazing Khao Yai Tour from Bangkok,Thailand. Visit Khao Yai National Park at Nakorn Ratchasima Province north east of Thailand.Khao Yai National Park spans over four provinces, which are Sara Buri, Nakhon Ratchasima, Prachin Buri, and Nakhon Nayok. Khao Yai is the first national park in Thailand, comprising mixed forest, rain forest, and meadows all 400 – 1,000 meters above sea level. Sightseeing on Khao Yai is one of interesting things to do in Nakhon Ratchasima. There are more than 3,000 kinds of flowers, 250 kinds of birds, and 67 kinds of mammals like elephants, tigers, gibbons, deer, and boars up there.
Khao Yai Tour from Bangkok
Khao Yai Tour from Bangkok. We will bring you back to nature in Khao Yai national park. This Morning our guide come for pick you up from hotel in Bangkok And then take you to Nakornnayayok Province. Visit local morning market to see life style of local people there.And then,Our guide will lead you for enjoy to Amazing Thai traditional transportation in the past that is Ox-cart riding. You will enjoy on the Ox-cart ridding through as green rice field farm, green meadow, green grass and mountain and then visit the fruit plantation with lunch
And then time back to the nature and Jungle, We will drive up to Khao Yai National Park “World Heritage “ and trekking into the the Jungle for visit The best and beautiful water fall in Khao Yai National Park “ Heaw Narok Waterfall”. After trekking and enjoys to see the Heaw Narok Waterfall finish. Our guide will take you for lunch set menu will be served at local restaurant in Kho Yai. After that time for Enjoy to Elephant ridding and Trekking along the Jungle, River. Very fun and amazing jungle trekking trip. when you got control the elephant by yourself. Then driving back to Bangkok and transfer to your hotel in Bangkok.
Heaw Narok Waterfall
Elephant Riding Trekking
Khao Yai Tour from Bangkok
- Departure: Every day
- Operating time:06.30 Am. – 18.00 Pm.
- Destination: Khao Yai National Park
- Start from: Bangkok
- End: Bangkok
What you see highlight attractions of this tour?
- Local morning market at Nakorn Nayok province
- Ox-cart riding, Enjoy with the traditional Thai transport in the past
- Thai fruit plantation, enjoy with many kinds of Thai fruit in fruit plantation with lunch
- Experience travel to Khao Yai National World heritage,declared by UNESCO
- Soft trekking to the jungle forest for watches the largest water fall Haew Narok Waterfall in the park
- Elephant riding trekking & crossing the creek in the jungle
- Enjoy to see the beautiful mountain view and countryside
Khao Yai Day Tour from Bangkok Itinerary;
06.30 am. Pick up you from hotel in Bangkok
08.00 am. Then driving to Nakorn Nayok Province and take a short walk thought local morning market in Nakorn Nayok Province.
09.30 am. Enjoy to Ox-cart riding The traditional The Transport in the past. You can see the mountain view and rice field.
10.30 am. 10:30 am.Visit the fruit plantation, whe’re we grow mangosteen,
durian,rambutan etc.Fruit and coffee will be served.
11:00 am.Lunch at fruit plantation. and then entering to trekking in the evergreen forest “Khao Yai” and then you will the biggest water fall in Khoyai National Park “Heaw Narok Waterfall”
02.30 pm.Elephant riding in the jungle and crossing the creek as well.
03.45 pm. Enjoy a scenic drive through the beautiful country side.
06.00 pm. Arrive Hotel in Bangkok, end of Khao Yai Tour from Bangkok.
Adult Price : 3500 ฿
Child Price : 2800 ฿
* Child rate 3-9 year only
Joint tour departure is guarantee for minimum 2 persons
Tour Price included;
- All transportation by Air-conditioned Van
- English Speaking Guide
- Ox-cart Ridding
- Khao Yai National Park Fee
- Elephant Ridding
- Refreshing Towel
- Rain Coat and Leech Socks ( For Rain Season )
* Khao Yai Private Tour Available, If interested for private tour, please provide details on Tour Booking Form