Kong Kaew Waterfall or Namtok Kong Kaew Waterfall is a small waterfall in Khao Yai National Park Thailand, Kong Kaew Waterfall is is a low waterfall that originates from Huai Lam Takhong that divides Nakhon Nayok and Nakhon Ratchasima.
Kong Kaew Waterfall
The Small Waterfall in Khao Yai National Park,Namtok Kong Kaew Waterfall
Kong Kaew Waterfall is especially lovely in the rainy season. It is suitable for swimming and can be reached by walking from the tourist service center for about 100 metres. A rope bridge spanning the waterfall gives the area a natural feel and nearby are short nature trails.
Please help preserve park by observing these simple rules:
- Alcohols are not allowed
- No camping allowed in this area
- Please do not litter
- Gathering of Flora Prohibited
- Please be Quiet
- No fires
- No weapons allowed
Kong Kaew Waterfall Map
Khao Yai Tour from Bangkok
Khao Yai Full Day Tour From Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park
Khaoyai Day Tour l Khaoyai Trekking Tour l Khaoyai Elephant Trekking Tour l Khaoyai Package Tour l Khaoyai Similar Tour
Go to Khao Yai National Park by CAR
- BUS : From Bangkok’s Mo Chit bus station to Pak Chong
- MINI BUS, VAN : From Bangkok’s Mo Chit bus station to Pak Chong Check for update time & schedule and more information on at www.traco.motc.go.th
Go to Khao Yai National Park by TRAIN
- TRAIN : from Bangkok, depart from Bangkok train station ( Hua Lamphong Station ) recommend you leave from Bangkok early morning about 05:45 AM. The train will arrival time in Pak Chong station is 09:00 AM. ( Approximate time ) Check schedule of the railway station on http://www.railway.co.th
All route after you arrived Pak Chong, then continues with departure from Pak Chong to Khao Yai National Park by local car transport service there, Thai people call Rod Song-Taew Pai Khao Yai ( รถสองแถว ไป เขาใหญ่ ) This local transport service is operates from 8 am. until 5:00 pm.
Go to Khao Yai National Park by PRIVATE CAR
- BANGKOK – KHAO YAI Route 1 : Take Highway No. 1 (Phahonyothin) then Highway No. 2 (Mittraphap) at Saraburi to Pakchaong Nakhon Ratchasima. The total distance is 259 kilometres.
- BANGKOK – KHAO YAI Route 2 : From Bangkok, take Highway No. 304 past Min Buri, Chachoengsao, Phanom Sarakham, Kabin Buri, Wang Nam Khiao, Pak Thong Chai, to Nakhon Ratchasima. The total distance is 273 kilometres.
- BANGKOK – KHAO YAI Route 3 : Take the Bangkok-Rangsit-Nakhon Nayok route then connect to Prachinburi then go on to Highway No. 3077 continue to Noen Hom Gate to Khaoyai National Park.
Khao Yai National Park Entrance Gate
Main Gate – Pak Chong ( North )
- 1st Gate : The main Gate entrance of Khao Yai National Park Fee Entrance Station at north with nearest city Pak Chong in Nakhon Ratchasima Province.
Gate 2nd – Noen Hom ( South )
- 2nd Gate : This gate entrance of Khao Yai National Park Fee Entrance Station at south, with nearest of Nakhon Nayok province
& Prachin Buri Province (Noen Hom Gate) this gate is locate on Noen Hom, Mueang Prachin Buri District, Prachin Buri Province.