Khao Yai Trekking Tour Guide Hiking Trails Travel in Khao Yai National Park. Khao Yai National Park is attracts one million visitors a year, mostly from Bangkok Thailand. Spend time about 3-hours drive away from Bangkok to Khao Yai Park.This park is largest forests in Southeast Asia, Khao Yai boasts four vegetation zones, spanning elevations from 100 meters to more than 1,400 meters. It consists of evergreen rain forest, semi-evergreen, mixed deciduous, and hill evergreen forest. In its forest and Savannah the park supports a wild elephant herd estimated at 300. Another attraction is a vast population of Hornbills of various species: great Hornbill, wreathed, oriental pied, and brown. More details How to go to Khao Yai ?
Khao Yai Trekking Tour Guide
Hiking Trails Information in Khao Yai National Park
Khao Yai Trekking Tour Guide Hiking Trail : 1
Visitor Center – Kong Kaew Waterfall Nature Trail
Distance: 1.2 Km. Walking time: 1 hour
- Trail head start near the swing bridge behind the Visitor Center. A concreted trail with interpretation boards. A little bit steep.
Khao Yai Trekking Tour Guide Hiking Trail : 2
Pha Kluai Mai Campsite – Haew Suwat Waterfall
Distance: 3 Km. Walking time: 2 hours
- From the campsite, the trail head is located at the end of parking lots. At Haew Suwat waterfall, it is near the restaurants and souvenir shop. Concreted trail, easy to follow.
Khao Yai Trekking Tour Guide Hiking Trail : 3
Km.33- Nong Pak Chi Wildlife Animal Watching Tower
Distance: 3.3 Km. Walking time: 2 hours
- The trail head is next to the park main road at km 33 (7 Km. from the HQ.) There is small car park hear. The end of the trail passing about 200 m. along the dirt road back to the main road again. Good for impressive big trees and wildlife.
Khao Yai Trekking Tour Guide Hiking Trail : 4
Dong Tiew – Sai Sorn Reservoir (Mo Sing To)
Distance: 2.3 Km. Walking time: 1.30 hours
- The trail head located across the road and just south (uphill) from the HQ. or main restaurant. At the first intersection go left follow the trail down through mosaic of scrubby secondary forest and grassland to the dam wall of Mo sin To or Saisorn Reservoir. Cross the dam wall to return to the park main road .
Khao Yai Trekking Tour Guide Hiking Trail : 5
Dong Tiew – Nong Pak Chi Wildlife Watching Tower
Distance: 5 Km. Walking time: 3 hours
- The tail head is located across the road and just south (uphill) from the Head Quarter & Visitor Center. or main restaurant. After about 205 Km. You reach an area of grassland and secondary forest overlooking Khao Khiew mountain. There is a junction hear. Take the leaf path down through the forest to Nong Pak Chi Watching tower. From here, it is about 1 Km. along the dirt road to car park. Walk or hitchhiking about 2 Km. to the Visitor center. Good for seeing wildlife.
Khao Yai Trekking Tour Guide Hiking Trail : 6
Visitor Center – Heaw Suwat Waterfall
Distance: 8 Km. Walking time: 5 hours
- The trail head located either by the swing bridge behind the Visitor Center of by the swing bridge above Kong Kaew Waterfall. The terrain is steep in places. Tree falls and streams provides obstacles to cross. Arrange for pick you up from the car park at Haew Suwat Waterfall or hitch hiking back to HQ and Khao Yai Visitor Center.
Khao Yai Tour
Khao Yai Full Day Tour From Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park
Exploring The Natural Wonders Of Khao Yai National Park
Nestled in the heart of Thailand, Khao Yai National Park stands as a haven for nature enthusiasts and adventure seekers alike. Spanning over 2,000 square kilometers, this UNESCO World Heritage Site boasts an impressive array of natural wonders waiting to be discovered. Embarking on a trip to Khao Yai offers visitors the opportunity to explore lush rainforests, majestic waterfalls, and diverse wildlife.
Hiking trails meander through dense jungles, leading to breathtaking viewpoints that offer panoramic vistas of the park’s scenic landscapes. One cannot miss witnessing the enchanting wildlife that calls Khao Yai home. From playful gibbons swinging through treetops to herds of elephants leisurely strolling across grassy plains, encountering these magnificent creatures in their natural habitat is an awe-inspiring experience.