Best one of tourist attractions in Khao Yai Thailand. Nong Phak Chi Wildlife Watching Toweris Animal Watch towers in Khao Yai National park, built for watching wild animals and available during 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. There is one of them located near Nong Phak Chi, which is a source of water for the animals surrounded by a vast field of lalang glass.
Nong Phak Chi Wildlife Watching Tower
The Famous place to see in Khao Yai National Park Nong Phak Chi Wildlife Watching Tower
There is also a salt-lick and another watchtower at Mo Singto where visitors can observe animals gathering at the salt-lick. Moreover, there is another watchtower located in the grass field next to the edge of the forest at the foot of Khao Kamphaeng, some 2 kilometres from the Kho Yo 4 Ranger Station, where a herd of gaurs can be seen grazing in the late afternoon. Nong Phak Chi Wildlife Watching Tower today is one place to see Khao Yai Attractions for visitor in Khao yai national park Thailand.
Please help preserve park by observing these simple rules:
- Alcohols are not allowed
- No camping allowed in this area
- Please do not litter
- Gathering of Flora Prohibited
- Please be Quiet
- No fires
- No weapons allowed
Nong Phak Chi Wildlife Watching Tower Video
Nong Phak Chi Wildlife Watching Tower Map
Khao Yai Tour from Bangkok
Khao Yai Full Day Tour From Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park
Khaoyai Day Tour l Khaoyai Trekking Tour l Khaoyai Elephant Trekking Tour l Khaoyai Package Tour l Khaoyai Similar Tour
Go to Khao Yai National Park by CAR
- BUS : From Bangkok’s Mo Chit bus station to Pak Chong
- MINI BUS, VAN : From Bangkok’s Mo Chit bus station to Pak Chong Check for update time & schedule and more information on at www.traco.motc.go.th
Go to Khao Yai National Park by TRAIN
- TRAIN : from Bangkok, depart from Bangkok train station ( Hua Lamphong Station ) recommend you leave from Bangkok early morning about 05:45 AM. The train will arrival time in Pak Chong station is 09:00 AM. ( Approximate time ) Check schedule of the railway station on http://www.railway.co.th
All route after you arrived Pak Chong, then continues with departure from Pak Chong to Khao Yai National Park by local car transport service there, Thai people call Rod Song-Taew Pai Khao Yai ( รถสองแถว ไป เขาใหญ่ ) This local transport service is operates from 8 am. until 5:00 pm.
Go to Khao Yai National Park by PRIVATE CAR
- BANGKOK – KHAO YAI Route 1 : Take Highway No. 1 (Phahonyothin) then Highway No. 2 (Mittraphap) at Saraburi to Pakchaong Nakhon Ratchasima. The total distance is 259 kilometres.
- BANGKOK – KHAO YAI Route 2 : From Bangkok, take Highway No. 304 past Min Buri, Chachoengsao, Phanom Sarakham, Kabin Buri, Wang Nam Khiao, Pak Thong Chai, to Nakhon Ratchasima. The total distance is 273 kilometres.
- BANGKOK – KHAO YAI Route 3 : Take the Bangkok-Rangsit-Nakhon Nayok route then connect to Prachinburi then go on to Highway No. 3077 continue to Noen Hom Gate to Khaoyai National Park.
Khao Yai National Park Entrance Gate
Main Gate – Pak Chong ( North )
- 1st Gate : The main Gate entrance of Khao Yai National Park Fee Entrance Station at north with nearest city Pak Chong in Nakhon Ratchasima Province.
Gate 2nd – Noen Hom ( South )
- 2nd Gate : This gate entrance of Khao Yai National Park Fee Entrance Station at south, with nearest of Nakhon Nayok province
& Prachin Buri Province (Noen Hom Gate) this gate is locate on Noen Hom, Mueang Prachin Buri District, Prachin Buri Province.