Accommodation in Khao Yai, Guide to Khao Yai Hotel Resort Guest House Booking Online. Where to stay in Khao Yai National Park Green Forest. Khao Yai National Park Thailand is Thailand first national park covering an area in 4 provinces; namely, Saraburi, Nakhon Ratchasima, Prachin Buri, and Nakhon Nayok. It was enlisted among the ASEAN Heritage Parks and is the origin of a number of major streams and rivers; such as, the Nakhon Nayok River, Prachin Buri River, Lam Takhong, Lam Phra Phloeng, and Huai Muak Lek. It is rich with various species of flora and fauna like wild elephants, sambas deer, barking deer, gaurs, and tigers and more many kid of animals wild life.It has scenic topography and covers a total area of 1,353,471.53 rai or 2,165.55 square kilometres. It was declared the country’s first national park on 18 September, 1962, and UNESCO’s World Heritage Site in 2005.
Accommodation in Khao Yai
The Khaoyai national park has many attractions there. Enjoy to sightseeing on Khao Yai National Park are the following;
The Jungle House
The Jungle House Hotel in Khao Yai. Modern living in The Jungle. The Jungle House Resort Khao Yai resort is situated on a point that is most natural on Thanarat Road near by Khao Yai entrance gate and the different lifestyles. To a place of leisure travelers who wish to all.Resort style environment, new atmosphere and water mountainside trees and facilities to the guests. Facility parking, internet cafes, restaurants, activities for the seminar and not far from Main gate admissions fee of Khao Yai National Park.
- The Jungle House Khao Yai Address : 215 Moo 5 Thanarat Road, KM 19.5 A.Pakchong Khao Yai Nakhon Ratchasima 30130 Thailand.
Reservation now on
Khao Yai Tours From Bangkok
Go to Khao Yai National Park by CAR
- BUS : From Bangkok’s Mo Chit bus station to Pak Chong
- MINI BUS, VAN : From Bangkok’s Mo Chit bus station to Pak Chong
Check for update time & schedule and more information on at www.traco.motc.go.th
Go to Khao Yai National Park by TRAIN
- TRAIN : from Bangkok, depart from Bangkok train station ( Hua Lamphong Station ) recommend you leave from Bangkok early morning about 05:45 AM. The train will arrival time in Pak Chong station is 09:00 AM. ( Approximate time ) Check schedule of the railway station on http://www.railway.co.th
All route after you arrived Pak Chong, then continues with departure from Pak Chong to Khao Yai National Park by local car transport service there, Thai people call Rod Song-Taew Pai Khao Yai ( รถสองแถว ไป เขาใหญ่ ) This local transport service is operates from 8 am. until 5:00 pm.
Go to Khao Yai National Park by PRIVATE CAR
- BANGKOK – KHAO YAI Route 1 : Take Highway No. 1 (Phahonyothin) then Highway No. 2 (Mittraphap) at Saraburi to Pakchaong Nakhon Ratchasima. The total distance is 259 kilometres.
- BANGKOK – KHAO YAI Route 2 : From Bangkok, take Highway No. 304 past Min Buri, Chachoengsao, Phanom Sarakham, Kabin Buri, Wang Nam Khiao, Pak Thong Chai, to Nakhon Ratchasima. The total distance is 273 kilometres.
- BANGKOK – KHAO YAI Route 3 : Take the Bangkok-Rangsit-Nakhon Nayok route then connect to Highway No. 33 to Kabin Buri, then go on to Highway No. 304 past Wang Nam Khiao, Pak Thong Chai
Khao Yai National Park Entrance Gate
Main Gate – Pak Chong ( North of Khao Yai )
- 1st Gate : The main Gate entrance of Khao Yai National Park Fee Entrance Station at north with nearest city Pak Chong in Nakhon Ratchasima Province.
Gate 2nd – Noen Hom ( South of Khao Yai )
- 2nd Gate : This gate entrance of Khao Yai National Park Fee Entrance Station at south, with nearest of Nakhon Nayok province
& Prachin Buri Province (Noen Hom Gate) this gate is locate on Noen Hom, Mueang Prachin Buri District, Prachin Buri Province.